Monday, November 19, 2012

Makin' Cop-peehhhs!

Okay. No. I'm not making copies.  But I am making bread.  Homemade, lovingly nurtured sourdough.  It's a wheat/rye/white mix.  My first batch from months ago was all rye and came out all dry.  So I'm altering things a bit (which will be less healthful, since I'm trading some of the whole-grain goodness for the empty carbs and processing of white flour).  Hopefully this loaf of bread won't be heavier and harder than a cinderblock!  Photos and recipe to come!

1 comment:

  1. OOo! Sounds wonderful! I want some! You know, I walked into some bakeries at the grocery store a few months back early in the morning and asked if I could get a small loaf of freshly-baked bread... they looked at me like I was crazy. Like no one had ever come and requested freshly baked bread in the morning. Back in Germany and Italy, I had freshly baked bread every day. Americans suck in terms of taste! lol

    ReplyDelete